HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinlord101
Leecher

PostSubject: Hi guys!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am

Pinlord101 from sythe here!
I'm from sythe initially but someone told me about this site so I went to check it out. It looks pretty decent so far for just a startup site.
I actually was hoping to be a mod since I can prove that I am very trusted and I have only 130+ vouches on sythe. I can verify this! Very Happy
All in all, I hope to be a mod for RS2ChEATING and I hope I ahve a lot of good trades on this site!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAY
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Pm me your link to your vouches, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.super-forum.net
Zeus
user educator
user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome pinlord, hope you enjoy the site, and make sure to participate and remain active, as I'm sure that will improve your chances of becoming a mod. If there's anything I can help with or do for you, feel free to add my MSN or AIM and send me a message.

But yeah, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Do what he says. ^^, and stay active , contact me if you want to verify your sythe account and or- do some trading...
skateboard.ltd@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm

pinlord101 wrote:
Pinlord101 from sythe here!
I'm from sythe initially but someone told me about this site so I went to check it out. It looks pretty decent so far for just a startup site.
I actually was hoping to be a mod since I can prove that I am very trusted and I have only 130+ vouches on sythe. I can verify this! Very Happy
All in all, I hope to be a mod for RS2ChEATING and I hope I ahve a lot of good trades on this site!
Thanks!

That is quite impressive but RS2Cheating is different from Sythe. C: Enjoy your stay.

Leecher

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

I like how people that werent close to being as trusted as me were made mods on this site..
I guess I'll just wait for the free pin then Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
user educator
user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 am

Pinlord, you've just joined, you can't expect to instantly get a position of power. No matter how trusted you are on Sythe, this isn't Sythe, this is a completely different site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

As Zeuz said,
And, I'd like to have the proof of your sythe account?

PM me , or email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinlord101
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I dont understand why you,Zeus, of all people can say that im new to this site when you joined a mere three days before. Have you even written any guides on runescape? I don't see any reason as to why you are head user educator.
Circa add my msn pinseller_sythe@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
user educator
user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm not head user educator, I'm just a user educator. And I have written guides for Runescape, which I've been working on formatting to post here. And I may have only joined 3 days before you, but I've also already helped out, been active, and proven my worth. So that is why I'm a user educator. I didn't just join and then start begging for a position of power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinlord101
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 am

I still don't see any evidence that you have written ANY guides at all which makes me wonder who they're giving positions too...
I at least have 150 proven vouches on Sythe, yes on Sythe but is there a really big difference from Sythe and this site? Besides this site being much much smaller than Sythe?

I am Pinlord101 from Sythe.
http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=840555
I can show proof that I am he if people do not believe that I am actually him which I'm sure some of you do not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
user educator
user educator

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:01 am

All I've seen from you so far is that you're incredibly arrogant. You so far haven't made any contribution to the site, except for making a thread and near enough demanding a position of power on the site. Yes, you may be trusted on Sythe, but I fail to see how that means you should be trusted here. I too have a number of vouches on Sythe, and am reasonably trusted, but I don't try to bring my vouches here from there. This is a different site, and they are in no way affiliated. If you had any understanding of how sites like this, Sythe, RSbot and others work, you would realise that, with Sythe and RSbot in particular, they do not allow vouches from other sites to be carried over. Someone could be an Admin on RSbot, with hundreds of vouches, and they would still not be seen as 'trusted' on Sythe. In the same way, you cannot use your vouches from Sythe to claim you are trusted here. Obviously it isn't my decision as to whether you are given any position, that decision is JAY's, but from what I've seen of you so far, it's clear to me that you certainly aren't worthy of a position.

And to answer your question about guides, that isn't all a User Educator is supposed to do. User Educators are there to 'educate' people. Do you understand that word? They aren't 'User Guide Writers', they are Educators, people who are able to help out with any particular problems. In future I will transfer my guides from Sythe to here, but at the moment the site is not active enough, so I'm instead focusing my efforts on advertising, and trying to get more members for the site. THAT is perhaps what you should be doing, to help out the site and increasing your chances of being given a position of power, instead of simply coming here and complaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinlord101
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 am

Well since it seems that I will not be using this site to do for my pin sales, I will not be advertising it to anyone.
This site seemed good... but looks can be decieving. The only reason I joined this site was because someone was spamming msn's the same message...
And it doesnt look like its working anymore as you guys havent had any new members since me which was 2 days ago.
Gf this site. Sythe has been better to me.
SEE YA GUYS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

Locked.

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!
Page 1 of 1