HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Botting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:21 pm

I dont bot, I cant bot, my computer wont let me though.
But when I get a labtop, I might start..
What are the advantages of botting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Circa wrote:
I dont bot, I cant bot, my computer wont let me though.
But when I get a labtop, I might start..
What are the advantages of botting?

You get to have a life? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Good one, cause I already dont have a life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Circa wrote:
Good one, cause I already dont have a life...

out side or RS yes. Razz

givin ya shit. really tho off of puro ive made 30M+ in two days. hunter u make around 36M take 7-10 days from 1-99. easy xp with fighter. just the risk of ban sucks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Circa wrote:
Good one, cause I already dont have a life...

out side or RS yes. Razz

givin ya shit. really tho off of puro ive made 30M+ in two days. hunter u make around 36M take 7-10 days from 1-99. easy xp with fighter. just the risk of ban sucks...

Edit: Grats on head user! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

haha thanks Slyder, Im lookin to be OMM and Market Mod aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Searching the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Circa wrote:
Good one, cause I already dont have a life...

out side or RS yes. Razz

givin ya shit. really tho off of puro ive made 30M+ in two days. hunter u make around 36M take 7-10 days from 1-99. easy xp with fighter. just the risk of ban sucks...

Edit: Grats on head user! affraid

I would just bot at night so there is no risk... Most botters don't get banned unless they do it 24/7.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Brendan wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Circa wrote:
Good one, cause I already dont have a life...

out side or RS yes. Razz

givin ya shit. really tho off of puro ive made 30M+ in two days. hunter u make around 36M take 7-10 days from 1-99. easy xp with fighter. just the risk of ban sucks...

Edit: Grats on head user! affraid

I would just bot at night so there is no risk... Most botters don't get banned unless they do it 24/7.

I switch it up a lot. So soul wars for 18 hours then puro puro for 13 24/7 yes. But bot on different things. Only way you get banned is if people report you. Then fagex looks into it. Hunter I bot 24/7 want to get it out of the way Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAY
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-07-12
Location : U will never fine me :D

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 pm

i use puro bot, and make around 16-20m per night on my 99hunter account, lost claws once, but who cares when ur making 20mish a night, people are like ''GF CLAWS'' and im like yeh gf your life trying to save up to buy some claws Razz yeh i win lol Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.super-forum.net
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Jay wrote:
i use puro bot, and make around 16-20m per night on my 99hunter account, lost claws once, but who cares when ur making 20mish a night, people are like ''GF CLAWS'' and im like yeh gf your life trying to save up to buy some claws Razz yeh i win lol Wink

HAHA! Yeah ive maybe ran it for only 48 hours total has made me 30+. Love that dam bot Razz

to bad its having problems....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Searching the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm

What does that Puro bot do?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Brendan wrote:
What does that Puro bot do?

Copied from rsbots.

AutoPuro Pro plays the Impetuous Impulses activity game and earns massive amounts of money! Using sophisticated priority and mapping algorithms, AutoPuro Pro is easily able to traverse the ever-changing maze of the minigame and catch all available Implings. It's so human-like, you'll think you're the one playing! The profits from AutoPuro Pro are just plain ridiculous. Profits range from up to $2m /hour at 91 hunter, $1.2m /hour at 83 hunter, $700k /hour at 65 hunter. This is one bot you do not want to miss out on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Searching the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Brendan wrote:
What does that Puro bot do?

Copied from rsbots.

AutoPuro Pro plays the Impetuous Impulses activity game and earns massive amounts of money! Using sophisticated priority and mapping algorithms, AutoPuro Pro is easily able to traverse the ever-changing maze of the minigame and catch all available Implings. It's so human-like, you'll think you're the one playing! The profits from AutoPuro Pro are just plain ridiculous. Profits range from up to $2m /hour at 91 hunter, $1.2m /hour at 83 hunter, $700k /hour at 65 hunter. This is one bot you do not want to miss out on!

Hmm... How much is it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 pm

AMMMMGGGGGG, SPAMMING MY THREADD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Brendan wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Brendan wrote:
What does that Puro bot do?

Copied from rsbots.

AutoPuro Pro plays the Impetuous Impulses activity game and earns massive amounts of money! Using sophisticated priority and mapping algorithms, AutoPuro Pro is easily able to traverse the ever-changing maze of the minigame and catch all available Implings. It's so human-like, you'll think you're the one playing! The profits from AutoPuro Pro are just plain ridiculous. Profits range from up to $2m /hour at 91 hunter, $1.2m /hour at 83 hunter, $700k /hour at 65 hunter. This is one bot you do not want to miss out on!

Hmm... How much is it?

Features

HUGE profits - Up to $2m /hour at 91 hunter, $1.2m /hour at 83 hunter, $700k /hour at 65 hunter
Very fast and human-like! All actions are optimized to happen at the same time where possible, so maximizing it's ability to imitate a legitimate player
Option to bind targets
Ability to select which Implings you would like to collect
Presents the map in a Graphical Interface where all local Implings are shown
Very advanced, dynamic path algorithm which allows the bot to calculate target paths like a human would
Sorts Implings first by profit, and then selects the most profitable Impling, and sorts matches by distance
Determines when an Impling is catchable, i.e, within a reachable and non interrupted distance, and when an Impling is blocked by a wheat field and requires movement in order to reach it
GUI with full stats output
Full anti-ban protection
Solves all random events
Pricing

$24.95, one time fee (lifetime auth)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Circa wrote:
AMMMMGGGGGG, SPAMMING MY THREADD!!!

We love you <3

king

edit: first person to post on a page two!!! What now!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce


Last edited by SLYDER on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

This is the biggest thread, so I dont mind now, KEEP GOING MY LITTLE SPAMMERS. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I have two auths for the beta of AutoThiever Pro and AutoRuneCrafter Pro. They're both super solid, although the GUI on Runecrafter displays much more information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Lotus wrote:
I have two auths for the beta of AutoThiever Pro and AutoRuneCrafter Pro. They're both super solid, although the GUI on Runecrafter displays much more information.

Man... I'd love to have tho's lol.
how did you get? supporter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
I have two auths for the beta of AutoThiever Pro and AutoRuneCrafter Pro. They're both super solid, although the GUI on Runecrafter displays much more information.

Man... I'd love to have tho's lol.
how did you get? supporter?

Some dude on Sythe got banned, so he raged and came back with free auths, lololololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
I have two auths for the beta of AutoThiever Pro and AutoRuneCrafter Pro. They're both super solid, although the GUI on Runecrafter displays much more information.

Man... I'd love to have tho's lol.
how did you get? supporter?

Some dude on Sythe got banned, so he raged and came back with free auths, lololololol.

man... can i get them off of you. pretty plz! with a lotus on top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
Head user educator
Head user educator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 am

HAHA, kids im back. but only when my cuz isnt creeping xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
user educator
user educator
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Cambridge, England

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Brendan wrote:
I would just bot at night so there is no risk... Most botters don't get banned unless they do it 24/7.

Actually, in a lot of cases, people are banned more for botting on and off, because the behaviour is erratic, and not at all humanlike. Personally, I have bots running 24/7, on multiple accounts, and have NEVER been banned. Not so much as a temp ban on any of my accounts.

On a lot of occasions I've advised people on running bots, and although I advise them not to use breaks, they often ignore me and run bots on and off, and not 24/7. Several people who have done this, I know have been stuck with temp & permanent bans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAY
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-07-12
Location : U will never fine me :D

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 pm

its just pick of the draw, 70% of people in soul wars are botting, and thats a known fact, infact im botting in soul wars right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.super-forum.net
Zeus
user educator
user educator
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Cambridge, England

PostSubject: Re: Botting   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Jay wrote:
its just pick of the draw, 70% of people in soul wars are botting, and thats a known fact, infact im botting in soul wars right now! Very Happy

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 70%, to be honest! But Fagex will never do anything to stop them, they can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Botting   

Back to top Go down
 
Botting
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape :: Botting :: Scripts-
Jump to: