HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Rugby is more about the honour of supporting your team aswell as entertainent, yeh people may play in their home town or school teams, but when it comes to internatinal rugby, every player are absolute power, muscle, speed and aggression. the likley hood of a fight happening during a game is very likley, you get hit just as hard as american football accept u have no gear on, and im not saying american football is bad, cuz i dont know much about how to play it, but what i do know is american football is more like showbizz, like being an actor or something, make themselves look good cuz they care what the people watching them think, and i know alot about steriods cuz i have learnt from my own experience taking them, and the veins on armerican football players tell me that they take steroids, cuz ur blood pressure increases loads, which make the blood pump through your body alot faster, causing a sort of addrenalin rush. which enhanses performance. but in rugby random drug tests are carried out every so often so they couldnt possibly take steroids. my opinions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.super-forum.net
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:45 pm

JAY wrote:
Rugby is more about the honour of supporting your team aswell as entertainent, yeh people may play in their home town or school teams, but when it comes to internatinal rugby, every player are absolute power, muscle, speed and aggression. the likley hood of a fight happening during a game is very likley, you get hit just as hard as american football accept u have no gear on, and im not saying american football is bad, cuz i dont know much about how to play it, but what i do know is american football is more like showbizz, like being an actor or something, make themselves look good cuz they care what the people watching them think, and i know alot about steriods cuz i have learnt from my own experience taking them, and the veins on armerican football players tell me that they take steroids, cuz ur blood pressure increases loads, which make the blood pump through your body alot faster, causing a sort of addrenalin rush. which enhanses performance. but in rugby random drug tests are carried out every so often so they couldnt possibly take steroids. my opinions. Very Happy

American Football steroid test are every month including 3 random tests during the month on every team.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:56 pm

but uve seen their viens right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.super-forum.net
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 pm

JAY wrote:
but uve seen their viens right?